I am the assistant manager of BASF Asia Pacific R&D EDA application team. BASF is the largest chemical company in the world, I have been an employee of BASF for 8 years.
This is my personal blog. It is focused on”how to balance the work, study and life”.
Welcome to my world!
- Food SafetyRecently, I heard in China, especially in Shanghai, the bird flu outbreak. Now, almost everyone don’t dare to eat any chicken, duck these kinds of food. Actually, the safety issues of food industry also widely exist in China. These issues … Continue reading →
- Group Project in MBA ProgramRegarding my UNR study life, it seems already close to the end. Now it’s time to do different kinds of big group projects together with other team members. This is also my last semester of MBA study, after come back to … Continue reading →
- Earthquake in ChinaJust heard the horrible news during the weekends, a 7.0 earthquake hit Ya’an, Sichuan province in the morning on 22th of April based on Beijing time. This city is with 1.5 million population which is very close to Chengdu. So … Continue reading →
- Homework Assignments of Personal Branding CourseToday afternoon, just during the discussion with my classmates, they told me that the four courses I choose in this semester are the courses with the most homework in UNR MBA program. Now I know why I am so busy … Continue reading →
- The Disabled in U.S. SocietyLast week, I bought one laptop in UNR Wolf Shop. During the whole purchase process, one thing left me very deep impression. The store employee who helped me to finish the purchase was a blind person. There were lot of … Continue reading →
- Marriage IssueWhen I was a child, in my impression, the people in east countries, like China, will be more traditional. While in west countries, like U.S. will be more open. When the people deal with different issues, including marriage, they will … Continue reading →
- Education System’s DifferenceToday, I just heard one news that one Chinese parent bought one department, $6.5 million, in Manhattan for her 2 year’s old child. Because she hopes one day her child can come to New York to study. Therefore, she invested … Continue reading →
- The film “Food, Inc.”During this week, I have watched a documentary film “Food, Inc.”. The “Food, Inc.” is a 2008 American documentary film directed by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Robert Kenner. The film examines corporate farming in the United States, concluding that agribusiness produces food … Continue reading →
- The Golden Gate BridgeBefore I went to U.S. on January 8th, I planned to travel a lot. As is known to all, there are many famous places of great interests in the United States. Luckily, it’s a holiday on the third day of arriving … Continue reading →
- Is It a Strategy?Today, I would like to continue talking about the Microsoft case, but through another angle of view, talk about the Pirated Strategy. From the case content, it is mainly talking about the serious pirate problem in China so far, therefore … Continue reading →
- Food Safety